No time to write much now; the state library conference is this week, and many months ago I apparently thought it would be a good idea to present not one but two programs. Obviously I was delusional. Soon, I promise, I will write more, with topics to include
- My program presentation on Women’s Nonfiction
- My program presentation on a brilliant new approach to classifying graphic novels in a public library
- This new yoga class that I like. (New to me, I mean. I think the style of yoga has been around for something like five thousand years.)
In the meantime, I invite you to play a fun game called Who Carved Which Pumpkin? Here are the rules:
- Look at the two different pumpkins pictured below. One of them is a kitty cat pumpkin. The other I am choosing to call Scary Demonic Pumpkin.
- Guess which person carved which! There are two people to choose from: me, and my ex-felon ex-con boyfriend.
- No fair cheating!
Ready? Let’s play Who Carved Which Pumpkin? !!!!