No filter, no Photoshopping. Bathroom light and an iPhone camera. I turn 33 tomorrow.
- Wrinkles: I noticed one the other day between my eyebrows. Sometimes it seems very apparent. Other times it vanishes.
- Stretch marks: they’re everywhere.
- Acne: most people leave this behind once they move beyond puberty. I am not one of those people.
- Hair: I might have gray. I don’t know. I’ve been dyin’ so long it looks like black to me.
- Muscles: not terribly noticeable in this photo, but I promise they’re there. Upper body, lower body, core: I’m no body builder, but I do strength-training six days out of seven.
- Breasts: not terribly noticeable in this photo, but I promise they’re there. Despite their stretch marks and their cozy relationship with gravity, my breasts are my most aesthetically pleasing feature.
- Tattoos: completely obscured in this photo. Still only two of them. Maybe more someday.
- Pudge: amazingly resistant to diet and exercise.
- Wonder Woman undies: if there’s an upper age limit to superhero underwear, I don’t want to grow old.